Friday, April 07, 2006

"Always be a poet, even in prose." --Charles Baudelaire
Examine your week: when did you feel close to God, when did you feel far away?
It's the last day before Spring Break.
This makes my students very happy. This makes it a sort of day to just---get---through.
But I felt close to my Creator many times this week, because I am helping some of the young people around me to find their gifts, to search out the Beauty within. That is a treasured thing. Humbling.
I am thinking a lot lately of how another's dreams spark my own guidings, my own path. We should dream aloud with each other more often. Or is it that we dream too much, and act too little. I'm not sure, but other's dreams are urging me forward.
I felt far from God when I think of where I wanted to be by this time during the 40 days of Lent. So I pray that this week is one of quiet, rest, and prayer. That I may spend time meditating on the Gift of grace, of the One whose death brings life.
And joy that turns into joy that turns into joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're finding your joy, and your dreams. Do I have to call you Miss Brown too? :)

-J

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home