Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"The beginning is always today."
-- Mary Wollstonecraft
If I had one more day of break I would sleep and then...
I would get up and write in my journal for a long comfortable time. I was in and out of bookstores (dodging raindrops) yesterday afternoon, and I had this particular twinge of I need to be writing. Which I haven't had in quite a while, this need to create.
It was exciting, and then I did nothing about it.
But I still feel the remnants of it, and can't wait to get started. There's such adventure in a blank page, but intimidation too. I know God has plans for my words, and I want to glorify him in all things.
School began today! The break is broken, and it's back to the grind. But I pray that my students sense the newness that a new year and semester can bring. There's always room for renewal, it's the beautiful way our God stitched this world together, with transformation and change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home