Monday, September 12, 2005

How do others see my faith...without me telling them about it?
I hope it is in every thing I do...the way I look at them, through the words I choose (and don't choose)...but thinking about just how I am in the world disheartens me. I cringe when I think about parts of my attitudes: I'm sarcastic and temperamental. I feel that others probably see that side--and that it blots out the work God is doing within me.
I truly think that others see faith at work in a person when they're not "trying to be holy." When a person is just busy living in the world--that's when the true character shines through.
It's a good thing to think about--how I am when I have my guard down, those unconscious times of just living.
But I do know this: God is bigger than all of my insecurities and moods. My Creator shines through me even in my darkest days. So while I cringe, I also take comfort in the thankfulness of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home